FurryKids@Home ™ is a Pet Sitting Service in Morningside, Brisbane owned and Operated by Ian Pelgrave since 2006. Our main aim is to provide ‘The Red Carpet Treatment’ ‘Love & Care’ for your Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish and other small domestic pets. Feeding pets, Refreshing water, Sending updates to owners/parents.
We understand that it is a very big decision to make the right choice for your loved dogs, cats, birds, fish and other small domestic pets. Staying at home is an excellent alternative to kennel boarding, catteries or relying on friends or family.
Hours of operation 7 am to 5 pm .
Outside of these hours we can do visits at our discretion, starting@$10 extra per visit.
All payments in advance with 24 hours cancelation.
All PUBLIC HOLIDAYS are at extra cost .
Meeting cost payable on the day and non refundable.
Yes we can do last minute bookings at no extra cost.
- All Pets get to stay together!!
- It will reduce stress for them to stay in a familiar environment, where their routines aren’t interrupted, and surroundings- sights, smells and sounds are what they are use to.
- Added security for your home to have dogs stay @ home and us visiting every day
- Less expensive than Kennel boarding for more than 1 pet
- No inconvenience for you, of taking/collecting pets from often long distant kennels or catteries
- furrykids@home™ are fully insured, have been police checked and are bound to You by contract to undertake the duties outlined in the contract
- We will send phots of each visit and a text message if holidays in Australia or overseas.
Primary Suburbs for Pet Visiting
Primary Suburbs We Cover for service are: Morningside: Balmoral, Bulimba, Hawthorne, Cannon Hill, Murarrie, Carina, Seven Hills, Norman Park, Camp Hill, Whites Hill, East Brisbane, Tingalpa, Kangaroo Point, Coorparoo.
We may also be able to visit neighbouring suburbs when possible.
Some suburbs may incur a $3- $10 levy for each Journey covered due to travel time /petrol
Just a quick note to thank you for your excellent care of Puss Cat over the last few days. I got real peace of mind to see the photos you sent every day, and to get your messages. PC was happy, relaxed and contented when I got home, and this means everything to me. I’ll definitely be doing some word of mouth advertising for your service, and using it again in future.
Many Sincere Thanks
Holly Cat pet sitting Holland ParkCat Pet Sitting | Holland Park
We arrived home yesterday to very relaxed and happy cats. Thank you for taking such good care of Candy and Edgar, and for the daily photographs which are a great comfort to us while we are away. We also appreciate what a great job you do with keeping an eye on things with the house – plant watering, bins, and mail.
Thanks again and best wishes,
Julie-Anne Cat Pet Sitting Camp HillCat Pet Sitting | Camp Hill
Hi Stephanie & Ian, I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of Tilly while we were away. You did a great job and it was lovely to be greeted by a happy cat! We will definitely use your service again.Cat Pet Sitting, Camp Hill, Karen
Hi Stephanie & Ian,
Thanks very much for feeding the boys, they didn’t seem too upset with us for leaving them outside for a couple of weeks as they had plenty of food and water to keep them happy. I’ve attached a photo, so you know they actually exist! Thanks again.Carolann
Cat Sitting Morningside
“Hi Stephanie, I just wanted to say a big thank you to both you and Ian for looking after Beau. Ian was fantastic with keeping us updated and it was comforting to know that that Beau was in good hands. Thank you again”
Dog Pet Sitting at his home in Carina
Love & Care is very important to us.
We request a 30 minute comprehensive Introduction Meeting with the Furry Kids Carer at your Home before the first day of Pet Sitting.
We take down full details of : food regimes, exercise routines and most importantly their likes & dislikes. We will explain all our services, fees and terms & conditions. The Introduction meeting is a once off $20 fee per half hour. To be paid on the day of the meeting and non refundable. Meeting time is 30 minutes only. Or there part of, extra $20.00 if meeting is longer than 30 minutes. Contracts will be signed, information forms filled about your pets & our Terms & Conditions will be given to you .(We will also check that all pets worming & needles are up to date and that they are not aggressive animals)
Every Daily Visit
Includes Dog Feeding, Changing water, Play time, cuddle time and Walk. Collecting fresh droppings, daily feed back
1 Dog and 1 Kitten
Every Daily Visit
Includes feeding pets, hanging fresh water, cuddle and play time, walking dog, collecting fresh droppings and kitty litter cleaning
Up to 2 Cats indoors / outdoors
Includes visiting cats at home for indoor Or outdoor cats, feeding cats, changing water, play time and Kitty Litter Cleaning
Fish, Birds Guinea pigs and Other Small Animals
15 minutes DOG visit from $24.00
Up to 2 Dogs 15 minutes $24.00 in conjunction / With a 30 minutes visits eg morning visit 15mins afternoon visit 30 mins. 15 minute visit (suitable for old dogs) that may need medication and do not require a walk and require to be fed, have water changed and a pat .
Every other pet will be charged $5 only if extra cleaning/work has to be carried out. eg. cleaning cage/tank/sweeping.
- Tank of fish – cleaning once per week
- Up to 2 guinea pigs cleaning out hutch once per week.
- Cage of Birds – cleaning out cage once per week
- TID tag for pet visit duration. per furry kid: $2
- Key Pick up and drop off: $15.
- Buying trip to shop for extra supplies for furry feather or fin kids $15
- Time taken to find escaped pets from your home. Every 30 mins or part there of : $30
- Last minute/ Late booking fee ( if less than 24 hours notice is given for first time – New clients): $25
- Less than 24 hours notice given for cancellation the full payment for one day of service will be charged. All other money will be refunded.
- We welcome new clients, even if last minute booking. Although payment must be cash only. If payment is less than 4 working days before job start date as Direct Deposit may take up to 4 days to clear. All payments in advance, with 24 hour cancellation.
Note: We may not be able to do last minute bookings, in February.
- Public Holiday Loadings. Xmas Day, Good Friday, Anzac Day will incur 60% Loading. All other Public Holidays will incur 50% loading.
- All Third party fee – eg Vet bills, parking, food supplies purchased, fines for unregistered animals, products to rid pets of fleas, shampooing: Price on application
We ask for credit card details or leave the details with your vet in case of any Vet visits.
Other fees are explained on our contract, Terms and Conditions.
** All bookings and All monies must go through furrykids@home™ administration for your pets to be fully insured & covered for public liability while in our care. No responsibility will be accepted by furrykids@home™ if this is not the case.
We don’t require Deposit for a Bookings however Each and Every Block Of visits is to be Paid in Full before the First Day of Visits Begins. The Contract you Sign with FurryKids@Home tm covers both parties for all subsequent future pet visits.
Please Note We are not a cleaning service. We will not accept yards full of droppings, flea infested animals or areas that are flea infested, dirty and unclean to work in. We require all bowls to be scrubbed & clean on our first visit and kitty litters refreshed. This means we will be able to spend more quality time with your pets which is what it is all about.